zhouhongli
Bad day Today I feel so sad , beacouse of my job , always it's unlucky....if i always insist , maybe i can succed . but I'm not . now i have lose my job, i want to go aborad . my family unagree with me . i don't know what i can to find , two years i don't want to find nurse job . what can i do ? i want to make money .

Bad Day

I feel so sad, beacause I lost of my job today. I'm always it's unlucky. If I keep trying, maybe I can succeed. but I'm not . now i have lose my job, I want to go abroad, but my family is unsupportive with me . I don't know what to do. i can to find I want to make money, but I don't want to be working as a nurse for the next two years. i don't want to find nurse job . What can I do? 

<em>**Side Notes:</em>

I can understand what you're trying to say, but you need to work a little bit on spelling and punctuation. Overall, very good!

不用担心,妳会找到理想的工作的。 “I feel so sad today, because job hunting isn't easy here and sometimes it all depend on luck. All I can do is keep trying and never give up. I have lost my job recently and I have intention to go oversea for further education training. However, I have not see any support from my family and lost the sight of my future. Can anyone shed light on my darkness?"