HaLee
Can you help me correct this notebook entry? 1. I haven't ever met him ,seen his face and known his name . I only know that he has studied at Hanoi medicine university for nearly 5 years and his father land is Khoai Chau. We usually chat together . He is a my friend , a my brother who i can confide all things . Because he has a warm heart which makes me feel safe. 2. Dear my friend who I don't know name ! Today is a nice day for me .I hope that today is a lucky day for you . I hope that your life will be full of smiles. I am always by your side to purpose you. You can confide all things with me , i promise to hear your saying and give you some advices. Thanks for coming in my life and being my friend. 3.I and he have chated together since 3 weeks ago. We don't know each other's imformation . Because it isn't the importance. By the line message , i think that he is tall ,thin and special ,he has a warm heart . He wanted to know my imformation but I refused. Because it will be difficult for me to confide with him if he know who i am. However I want to know more about him such as his birthrday ,his life , his jobs...And I want to meet him . But I fear that after i meet him , i won't be enough brave to confide with him.
1

Can you help me correct this notebook entry?

1. I haven't ever met him, seen his face, or known his name. I only know that he has studied at Hanoi University of Medicine for nearly 5 years and his father land is Khoai Chau. We usually chat together. He is a my friend, and a my brother who I can confide in, because he has a warm heart which makes me feel safe.
2. Dear friend whose name I do not know, 
Today is a nice day for me. I hope that today is a lucky day for you. I hope that your life will be full of smiles. I am always by your side, giving you purpose. You can confide all things in me. I promise to hear what you say and give you good advices.
Thanks for coming into my life and being my friend.
3. He and I started chated together 3 weeks ago. We don't know each other's imformation, because it isn't the important. By the line first message, I thought that he is tall, thin and special. He has a warm heart. He wanted to know my imformation but I refused, because it will be difficult for me to confide in him if he knew who I was. However I want to know more about him such as his birthrday, his life, his jobs... And I want to meet him. But I fear that after I meet him, I won't be brave enough to confide in him.