Geovanna
I love the sunset. I love to photograph it. I love to watch and enjoy sunsets. I think thak it's my favorite hour of the nature. There is no better color palette that it shows us, flashing and passionate colors which get attenuate in warm still to fade its in the dark of night. At last, having a camera in hand, usually of my phone, so typical of all people currently, capturing a picture of that beautiful moment from nature and sharing with friends is nice and relaxing. So.. Shoot your moment

I Love The Sunset. I love to photograph it.

I love to watch and enjoy sunsets. I think that it's my favorite hour of the day in nature. There is no better color palette, that it shows us, flashing and passionate colours which fade get attenuate in the warmth and fade more till it gets dark.still to fade its in the dark of night.

At last, having a camera in hand, usually on my phone, so typical of everyone all people currently, I capture capturing a picture of that beautiful moment from in nature and  share it sharing with friends. It's nice and relaxing.

So... shoot your moment.

I love the sunsets. I love to photograph sunsets. it.

I love to watch and enjoy sunsets. I think thak iIt's my favorite hour of the day of the in nature. There is no better color palette than the one sunsets show us- that it shows us, flashing and passionate colors which fade away until it gets completely dark. get attenuate in warm still to fade its in the dark of night.

At last, having a camera in hand, usually of my phone, so typical of everyone all people currently, capturing a picture of that beautiful moment in from nature and sharing it with friends is nice and relaxing.

So.. Shoot your moment

Great job! I also love taking pictures of sunsets! Best moment of the day!

I would say your last paragraph ('At last..) differently.  Try building simple and clear sentences.  For example:

'I always have my cell phone camera at hand ready to capture a beautiful moment.  Sharing my photos with friends is the best part of picture taking.'

Not sure if that's the meaning you tried to convey, but I would have said something like that.  

Again, good job and keep going!