温柔的女汉子
School is coming School is coming, but I dont like going to school, I dont think of that I can learn useful konwledge in college, when we are in class, the teacher only teach our the knowledge from the book, so, why we should go to school? we can learn by ourselves
1

School is coming

School is coming, but I dont like going to school, I dont think of that I can learn useful konwledge in college, when we are in class, the teacher only teach our the knowledge from the book, so, why we should go to school? we can learn by ourselves

'I dont like' :  I don't like

'I dont think of that I can learn useful konwledge' :  I don't think that I can learn anything useful    OR  I don't think that I can acquire useful knowledge

' . . in college, when we are in class . . '  : . . in college. When we are in class . .  [new sentence]

'the teacher only teach our the knowledge from the book' :  as the teacher only teaches (us) from the book

'so, why we should go to school' :  so why should we go to school ?

but remote learning doesn't have all advantages that schools have.The best thing at school is our friends although I don't have a lot
More than 999.99999% of students all over the world hate school

School is coming

School is coming, but I don't like going to school, I don't think of that. I can learn useful konwledge in college.when we are in class, the teaches only teach us our the knowledge from the book, so, why should  we go to school? we can learn by ourselves