Minji
TRAVELING ALONE I plan to travel all around EUROPE. Using this opportunity, I need to develop my English skills and meet new friends. But I don't like pakage travel (pakage means hotel, foods all provided by travel agency), so decided it all by my self. Then, start to worry about my safety. Because I'm not that tall even not arrive height average of Korean girls. If I go to Europe alone, (I want to be in London, Paris, Rome, ETC.) do you think is it safe or rather dangerous?
1

TRAVELING ALONE

I plan to travel throughout Europe.
Through this opportunity, I can meet new friends. I also need to develop my English skills.
However, I don't like package traveling. (Package traveling means the travel agency chooses the hotel and food.) I like deciding it all by for myself.
Then, start to worry about I'm also worrying about my safety, because I'm not that tall. I'm not even not arrive as tall as the average height of Korean girl.
If I go to Europe alone, (I plan to be in London, Paris, Rome, etc.) do you think is it safe or rather dangerous?

1

TRAVELING ALONE

I plan to travel all around EUROPE.
Using this opportunity, I need to develop my English skills and MAKE new friends.
But I don't like paCkage travel (paCkage means hotel, foods all provided by travel agency), so INSTEAD decided TO DO IT all by myself.
Then, I STARTED to worry about my safety. Because I'm not that tall even THOUGH height IS THE average AMONGST Korean girls.
If I go to Europe alone, (I want to be in London, Paris, Rome, ETC.) do you think is it safe or rather dangerous?

NOTES:

CAPITALS = CORRECTIONS

- "Because I'm not that tall even not arrive height average of Korean girls." = I didn't understand what you meant, so I did my best.

- "Then I start to worry" = Is correct and understandable, but not natural. "Then I will start to worry" (future tense) or "Then I started to worry" (past tense). or "your starting to worry" when said to another person.

**I think it is dangerous if you have never travelled before. It is more dangerous if your female and travelling solo in general. As long as you use your common sense (good judgement), then you should be okay. 

Hope this helps