Lidia
Google is going to use drones to make the net accesible in remote places Google is going to use drones. which are going to be propelled by solar power, to make the net accesible in places without coverage. Sundar Pichai, who is Google Prducts Chairman, uses the new Samsung S6 Edge,introduced yesterday at he Mobile Congress in Barcelona.However not everythig is high technology, Google wants to give access to the net to third world countries. For this reason, they stated the Project Loon two years ago in New Zeland. They have been testing it with the collaboration of different telephone operators aound the world. Google is going to use small planes propelled by solar power instead of using balloons. It's too early to say if the project is going to work properly. Pichain pointed out that Google thinks in all potential users around the world

Google is going to use drones to make the net accesible in remote places

Google is going to use drones. which are going to be propelled by solar power, to make the net accesible in places without coverage. Sundar Pichai, who is Google Prducts Chairman, uses the new Samsung S6 Edge which was introduced yesterday at he Mobile Congress in Barcelona. However not everything is high technology., Google wants to give bring access to the net to third world countries. For this reason, they started the Project Loon two years ago in New Zeland. They have been testing it with the collaboration of different telephone operators aound the world. Instead of balloons, google is going to use small planes propelled by solar power instead of using balloons. It's too early to say if the project is going to work properly.
Pichain pointed out that Google thinks about in all potential users around the world

Google is Going to Use Drones to make the net accesible in remote places

Google is going to use drones, which are going to be propelled by solar power, to make the net accesible in places without coverage. Sundar Pichai, who is the Google Products Chairman, uses the new Samsung S6 Edge, introduced yesterday at the Mobile Congress in Barcelona. However not everything is high technology, Google wants to give access to the net to third world countries. For this reason, they launched  stated the Project Loon two years ago in New Zeland. They have been testing it with the collaboration of different telephone operators around the world. Google is going to use small planes propelled by solar power instead of using balloons. It's too early to say if the project is going to work properly.
Pichain pointed out that Google thinks in about (has considered) all potential users around the world.