Anabel
Last saturday dinner Last saturday I went to dinner with my boyfriend and three friends, when we arrived to restaurant there were a lot of people waiting for dinner, and there we met other seven persons that were waiting for dinner too. we started talk with them and took several beers while we was waiting. At the end we took dinner all together at a big table and we ate a lot of meat. We had a funny experience meeting new people and we laughed much. The restaurant has a beatiful gardens with many things of decoratión like a small lake, a cabin, a small bridge, a lot of plants and flowers. There are light throughout garden and I recommend this place to dinner, but there always are a lot of people and go early is important.
1

Dinner last Saturday dinner

Last saturday I went to dinner with my boyfriend and three friends, when we arrived to at the restaurant there were a lot of people waiting for dinner, and there we met other seven persons seven other people that were waiting for dinner too. We started talking with them and took had/drank several beers while we was were waiting. At In the end we took had/ate dinner all together at a big table and we ate a lot of meat. We had a funny experience meeting new people and we laughed much a lot.
The restaurant has a beautiful garden with many things of decorations like a small lake, a cabin, a small bridge, and a lot of plants and flowers. There are lights throughout the garden and I recommend this place to for dinner, but there are always are a lot of people, so going early is important.

1

Dinner Last Saturday dinner

Last Saturday I went to dinner with my boyfriend and three friends. When we arrived to at the restaurant there were a lot of people waiting for dinner, and there we met other seven persons seven other people that who were waiting for dinner too. We started talking with them and drank several beers while we were waiting. At the end we all had dinner all together at a big table and we ate a lot of meat. We had a funny experience meeting new people and we laughed much a lot.

The restaurant has a beatiful gardens with many things of decorations like a small lake, a cabin, a small bridge, and a lot of plants and flowers. There are lights throughout garden and I recommend this place to for dinner, but there are always are a lot of people and going early is important.

-------------------------

Well written, the things to focus on are word order and plurals :)