Tin Chaiwut
The Imitation Game This is the most interesting note that you should read!!!!! Yesterday I got to write about a movie called "The Imitation Game" It was about a man that helped people in his country by finding out the enigma code. Finally he could find it out but the bad thing was a guy knew him that he was gay. So he had to take medicines to make his body to be man as normal people. He had to take the medicines bc of the government. It was so sad and I want to stop this law out. Thx for reading it

The Imitation Game

This is the most interesting note that you should read!!!!!

Yesterday I got to write about a movie called "The Imitation Game". It was about a man that helped people in his country by finding out ["deciphering" instead of "finding out" is better here] the enigma code. Finally he deciphered it, but the bad thing was a that guy knew him that he was gay (which was prohibited by law). So he had to take medicines to make his body to be man as normal people correct his "illness" and become normal. He had to was forced to take the medicine because of the government.
It was so sad and I want to stop this law out wish this law could be abolished. Thanks for reading. it

I would like to see the movie "The Imitation Game". I really like the actor who plays the main role. I am also interested in history so I think I would enjoy the movie. Except I wouldn't like the part about him taking medicine to stop being gay and the prejudice about being gay.