Bruce
How to Memorize Vocabulary PART #3 Both the Synonyms and Antonyms for ARTICULATE can be memorized by using them in sentences that the student writes in a notebook. The words should be used as much as possible in future communications. Examples: "I like it when the teacher in my class articulates new ideas with clarity. "I do not like it when the teacher in my class articulates new ideas in a confused manner that is unclear. "It was the inarticulate lesson of the teacher that was unintelligible to me. "One of the teachers on Italki was very articulate in her demonstration of the idea being discussed. Her explanation was very articulate and intelligible." "The idea being discussed was unintelligible and unclear because the forum member shifted his discussion from an address of the idea, to a discussion of one of the forum members." "The unclear discussion seemed to be more like an emotional fight between children, than a discussion of the English Language by teachers." Thus, learning vocabulary by associating it with Ideas, Concepts, and Thoughts, as well as the opposites for those Ideas, Concepts, and Thoughts, is a powerful way to develop an English "working vocabulary". (The End)