Laura
Exciting sports event This happened a few years ago, exactly on 2010. Spain football team won the World Cup. It was very exciting because Spain used to lose on quarter-final but this time passed and everybody was excited. I remember that because I was in my final exams and I had an exam the day after the final, and I should study a lot the previous days to see the match. Good thing study before because this day was imposible, the people shout, blow the horn and play the famous vuvuzelas, a plastic horn wich produces a loud sound. The final couldn't be more interesting, played Holland(Netherlands?) against Spain, and they are playing the final of the extra time when suddenly Andres Iniesta scored a goal, it was exciting until the end. On the exam a lot of people wore a Spain t-shirt and everybody talked about the match included the teacher.

An Exciting Sports Event

This happened a few years ago, exactly on in 2010. The Spanish Spain football team won the World Cup. It was very exciting because Spain used to lose on in the quarter-finals but this time they didn't passed and everybody was excited. I remember it that because I was in it was during my final exams and I had an exam the day after the final, and I had to should study a lot in order to be able to watch the match.the previous days to see the match. It's a good thing that I did study before because this on the day of the match it was day was imposible, the people were shouting, blowing their horns and play the famous vuvuzelas, a plastic horn which produces a loud sound.

The final couldn't have been more interesting, played Holland(the Netherlands?) played against Spain, and they are playing the final  moments of the extra time when suddenly Andres Iniesta scored a goal, it was exciting until to the end.

On For the exam a lot of people wore a Spanish t-shirt and everybody talked about the match including the teacher.