Lyra
help me correct please 2.The university is going to forbid television in the dorm.What are the advantages and disadvantages of this policy? The advantages of forbidding television in the dorm include reducing distractions for students and protecting them from being physically unhealthy .Because of the noise made by TV,students would be easily distracted from their studies.Also,sitting in front of television for a long time can have a negative effect on students’ physical health such as back,neck and eyes. On the other hand, having television in the dorm provides students a way to relax. Watching TV can set them free from studies and refresh themselves so that they can focus better on study when coming .

<em>Here are some different ways to write this.</em>

Help me correct this please

2.The university is going to forbid television in the dorm. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this policy?
The advantages of forbidding television in the dorm include, reducing distractions for students and protecting them from being physically unhealthy. Because of the noise made by TV, students would be  easily distracted from their studies. Also, sitting in front of the television for a long time can have a negative effect on students’ physical health such as their back, neck and eyes. On the other hand, having television in the dorm provides students a way to relax. Watching TV can set them free from their studies and refresh themselves so that they can focus better on studying when going back/returning.

You can also say,

<em>Watching T.V. can help students disconnect from their studies and relax, so that they are more refreshed when returning to their studies. </em>