다운
Starting new way! Studying English I think I get off to a great start. After dictating Diary of a Wimpy Kid, I memorize the whole text to the extent which I can speak aloud frequently. Add to that I read and listen to ABC news, the economist, and CNN news. Listening to lessons that teach about the above news, I am trying to internalize the whole contexts and practice until expressions can actually come out. One of my American friends, Delisha gives me a big hand. Talking on the phone, or over the Hangout, I have plenty of chances to use expressions that I learned. The most great part is that we can exchange our thoughts on various subjects such as politics, educations, and societal issues. Exercise This is the first day of my exercise. I cannot remember when I did workout before. My belly is starting to be folded up. It's like jelly, which I don't want to go as. So today, I did a set of push-ups, squats, and so on. I hope I could keep on doing this. By the time I start studying my major real hard, my body wouldn't look anything like it looked half a year ago.

Starting new way!

Studying English
I think I got off to a great start. After dictating Diary of a Wimpy Kid, I memorized the whole text to the extent which I can speak aloud frequently. Add in that I read and listened to ABC news, the economist, and CNN news. Listening to lessons that teach about the above news, I am trying to internalize the whole contexts and practice until expressions can actually come out.

One of my American friends, Delisha gives me a big hand. Talking on the phone, or over the Hangouts, I have plenty of chances to use expressions that I learned. The most greatest part is that we can exchange our thoughts on various subjects such as politics, educations, and societal issues.

Exercise
This is the first day of my exercise. I cannot remember when I did worked out before. My belly is starting to be folded up. It's like jelly, which I don't want to go as. So today, I did a set of push-ups, squats, and so on. I hope I could keep on doing this. By the time I start studying my major real hard, my body wouldn't look anything like it looked like half a year ago.

-------

great post! made it very easy for me to edit because there weren't too many errors haha

it's great that you have a friend that you can talk to!

something to watch for:

-watch your tenses (past/present/future)