Jeffrey
My plans for the weekend This weekend would be as normal as the others. On saturday morning I am going to the Gymboree center to company my daughter to do a preschool lesson. At noon I will cook launch for my son as usually doing. At afternoon My family and I are going to watch a movie. The evening time is belonging to my daughter. I am going to read story books for her. On Sunday my daughter and I are going to the zoo. She has expected for very long time. I hope she will be happy. 我的週末計劃 這個週末同往常也許沒什麽兩樣。週六上午我要帶女兒去金寶貝上早教課。中午回來照常給兒子煮午餐。下午我會同家人一起看一場電影。晚上的時間在家裏陪女兒。週日會帶女兒去動物園,她期待很久了。我希望她能玩的開心。

My Plans For The Weekend

This weekend will be the same would be as normal as the others. On Saturday morning I am going to the Gymboree center to accompany my daughter to do at a preschool lesson. At noon I will cook launch for my son as usually doing. At In the afternoon my family and I are going to watch a movie. The evening time is belongs to my daughter. I am going to read story books for to her. On Sunday my daughter and I are going to the zoo. She has wanted to go expected for a very long time. I hope she will be happy.

我的週末計劃
這個週末同往常也許沒什麽兩樣。週六上午我要帶女兒去金寶貝上早教課。中午回來照常給兒子煮午餐。下午我會同家人一起看一場電影。晚上的時間在家裏陪女兒。週日會帶女兒去動物園,她期待很久了。我希望她能玩的開心。

My plans for the weekend

This weekend will be as normal as the others. On Saturday morning I am going to the Gymboree center to accompany my daughter to do a preschool lesson. At noon I will cook lunch for my son as usually do. During the afternoon my family and I are going to watch a movie. The evening time belongs to my daughter. I am going to read story books for her. On Sunday my daughter and I are going to the zoo. She has been expecting to go for very long time. I hope she will be happy.

我的週末計劃