Adrian
Entrance for a blog Hello people! It is a entrance in the blog of the center where I work. I would like that somebody check me text for help me! I am Adrian , I work as volunteer here, in Marttinen. I am from Spain and I will be in this beautiful place for 9 months. I have come with the EVS programme. This programme belong to Erasmus+ programme and It is finance by the European Union. If you want know more about EVS, I will write more entrance in the blog in the future. I share this volunteer with other spanish girl, Lydia. ( She will also write in this blog). I help to different deppartment in the center. I can to help in: kitchen, instructor, cleanning, marketing or wit the maintenance service. I choose this proyect because I like the outside activities and I wanted know a place totaly different to Spain, my country. In this moment, i am happy in Marttinen and in the next months, the weather will be better so I m going to do many activities. I love practise sport! I send several pictures about my evs until today! It is a beautiful place! Thanks youu
1

Entrance Entry for a blog

Hello people!
It is an entrance entry in the blog of the center where I work.
I would like that somebody to  check the me text for help me!

I am Adrian , I work as a volunteer here, in Marttinen. I am from Spain and I will be in this beautiful place for 9 months. I have come with the EVS programme. This programme belong to is part of the  Erasmus+ programme and it is financed by the European Union.
If you want know more about EVS, I will write more about it entrance in the blog in the future.
I share this volunteer post with a other Spanish girl, Lydia. ( She will also write in this blog).
I help to different deppartment departments in the center. I can to help in: kitchen, instructor, cleanning, marketing or with the maintenance service.
I choose chose this project because I like the outside activities and I wanted to get to know a place totally different to Spain, my country.
In this At the moment, I am happy in Marttinen and in the next months, the weather will be better so I m going to do many activities. I love practise sport!
I send several pictures about my evs until today!     From now on I'll post pictures of my experiences here.

It is a beautiful place!

Thanks youu

1

Entrance for a blog

Hello everyone!
This is an entry for the blog at the center where I work.
I would like for somebody to correct this text to help me!

the
I am Adrian , I work as volunteer here in Marttinen. I am from Spain, and I will be in this beautiful place for 9 months. I have come with the EVS program. This program belongs to the Erasmus+ program and it is financed by the European Union.
If you want know more about EVS, I will write more entries on the subject in the blog in the future.
I share this (not sure what you mean here - volunteer work?) with another spanish girl, Lydia. She will also write in this blog.
I help in different deppartments in the center. I help in  kitchen, (not sure what you mean here), cleaning, marketing or with maintenance.
I chose this project because I like outside activities and I wanted get to know a place that is totally different from Spain.
Right now, I am happy in Marttinen, and in the next months, the weather will improve so I'm going to do many activities. I love practise sport!
to send several pictures about my (not sure what word you mean here) until today!

It is a beautiful place!

Thank you.

1

I am Adrian, I work as a volunteer here in Marttinen. I am from Spain and I will be in this beautiful place for 9 months. I have come with the EVS programme. This belongs to the Erasmus+ programme and is financed by the European Union. If you want know more about EVS, I will write another entry to the blog in the future.

I share this role with a spanish girl, Lydia. ( She will also write in this blog).
I help around different departments in the center. For example I can help: in the kitchen, as an instructor, with the cleaning, with marketing or with the maintenance service.

I chose this project because I like outdoor activities and I want to get to know a place completely different to my country, Spain. At the moment, I am happy in Marttinen and in the next few months, the weather will be better so I am going to do many activities. I love to practice sport! 

I will send several pictures about my EVS experience so far!

This really is a beautiful place!