Hạ
A blue day I'm feeling blue. Today, I'm abused when i talk with a man who i thought a women befort on Coeffee (a website exchange language like Italki). Anyone used to get this problem like me? He writes in his profile that he's a female and speak English native (it's so terrible! >"<). After that he asks me my Skype name and starts to call me. He asks me open the camera and starts to talk about sex. OMG I'm an Asian girl and this is the first time i'm abused by a foreinge man. This is so bad. I've to change my profile picture in that web then =.= That picture is which i using on Itaki, maybe it really doesn't looks Ok (?!). But i'll never give up learning language. Now i doubt for male when add them to practice English, I just wanna with women. Today was so long... Yeah and tomorrow is the deadline cause you can do it so... smiling, anyway :)
Another Asian user has complained about the same thing a few days ago. Just ignore them, it's irrelevant.
Hi Ha! Don`t worry about your picture, it`s totally fine, it`s just some wierd persons using this website as a dating portal. I`ve had the same problem too. I`m rather new here and the same as you I didn`t expect that some people would get an idea of being language partners so wrong. may be we are just too naive with you :)) My first experience was texting with a guy from Sri-lanka and after first usual "Hi, how are you? what`s your name?" he sent me a picture which I was so stupid to open. It was his naked picture. And the most terrible thing was that my 8 years old son was sitting by me at that moment and he saw the picture too. The only good thing in this situation is that I`ve got an opportunity to demonstrate my son the only right reaction in the case. I laughted loud, block that guy and explained my son that there are some sick persons in the internet, so we don`t have to feel ourself guilty or abused because of some jerks. Then I had some more request from such kind of freaks, but I`ve learned to recognize them fast and not to answer. But I have to admit, some of them are very inventive. In your case you had a man pretending to be a women, and I met a guy who declared himself to be a native English speaker, but after several words I realized he`s definitely not by mistakes he made, so I`ve just block him too. So just don`t pay attention, ignore any suspisios guys and go ahead.

A blue day

I'm feeling blue. Today, I'm abused when i talk with a man who i thought be a women befort on Coeffee (a website exchange language like Italki). Anyone used to get this problem like me?
He writes in his profile that he's a female and speak English native (it's so terrible! >"<). After that he asks me my Skype name and starts to call me. He asks me open the camera and starts to talk about sex. OMG I'm an Asian girl and this is the first time i'm abused by a foreinge man. This is so bad. I've to change my profile picture in that web then =.= That picture is which i using on Itaki, maybe it really doesn't looks Ok (?!). But i'll never give up learning language.
Now i doubt for male when add them to practice English, I just wanna with women. Today was so long...

Yeah and tomorrow is the deadline cause you can do it so... smiling, anyway :)

Your picture is fine, don't worry, he probably does that to every woman he meets. :\