Azamat
Let me tell you about my hobbies. I have three hobbies. First of all, I love football. Maybe, I am a football fan!))) I love everything about football: i like playing, like watching football games, like reading something about football and more and more. My favorite football team is Spartak Moscow. I went to the stadium to see football games few times, when i was a student. Another my hobby is going to a gym. I like going to the gym, because it's improve my muscle strength and health markers. I have just lost about twenty kilos of fat. At last, my another hobby is collecting coins. I don't have many coins, maybe about one hundred. I like collecting different coins, and i have some roubles, some euros and others. The best coin in my collection is thirty phennings. It was made at 1918, for Russian occupy territory by German occupants. That's all about my hobbies.

Azamat, what a great range of hobbies you have! Well done on losing so much weight!

My main tip would be to remember to say "One of my hobbies", rather than "another my hobby". It is ONE of MANY hobbies, so we say: "One of my hobbies".

Another example would be talking about family. If you have two brothers, you would say: "One of my brothers works as a fireman", for example.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Tom 

Let me tell you about my hobbies.

I have three hobbies. First of all, I love football. Maybe, You could say that I am a football fan!))) I love everything about football: I like playing it, I like watching football the games, I like reading something about football and I like many other things about football too. more and more. My favorite football team is Spartak Moscow. I went to the stadium a few times to see football watch some games few times, when I was a student.

Another of my hobbies is going to a the gym. I like going to the gym, because it's improved my muscle strength and health markers. I have just lost about twenty kilos of fat.

At last, my Finally, another hobby of mine is collecting coins. I don't have many coins, maybe about one hundred. I like collecting different coins, and I have some roubles, some euros and others too. The best coin in my collection is thirty phennings. It was made at in 1918, for Russian occupy territory by German occupants.

That's all about my hobbies.