Nana
i have a big problem I try to writ , like all of you do, but i don't find abowt what to writ and this is not my problem the problem is that i don't find words . Oh! no! , i lost my bagage of english , i don't remember simple words, i think i have to learn again from the begnin , i can't explan more because this is a real problem . Finely i indrstand why all pepel say langauge is like sport you have to practice it .
1

I have a big problem.

I try to write, like all of you do but I don't know what to write about but this is not the real problem; the problem is that I can't find words [to express myself].

Oh no! [i lost my bagage of english]*, I don't remember simple words. I think i have to learn again from the beginning, I can't explain more because this is a real problem.
I finally understand why people say langauge is like sport - you have to keep practicing it.

*For this part could you write it in Arabic as I'm not sure what you meant.

Hello Nana,

I thought this was a good attempt.  I can sense you are frustrated but be patient my dear and don't be too hard on yourself.  One suggestion I have is to use a flashcard system (like Anki) or apps (like Duolingo or Anki) to help you learn and retain vocabulary. Keep working hard and I'm sure it will become easier.  Hope this helps :) - F

1

I have a big problem.

I try to write, like all of you do, but I don't know what to write about and this is not my <em>(main?)</em> problem, the problem is that I don't find words <em>(awkward, but uncertain of proper wording)</em>.
Oh no, I lost my baggage of english <em>(sounds awkward, </em>perhaps<em> "I have forgotten my english"?)</em>, I don't remember simple words, I think I have to learn again from the beginning, I can't explan more because this is a real problem.
Finally I understand why people say that langauge is like a sport, you have to practice it.

Overall, it was fairly understandable! Tres bien. I will say that capitalizing the 'I' makes a piece of writing look much better. Good luck

Hi Nana. I think your problem is you don't know many words. I recommend you read a lot and even watch movies with English subtitles. It seems you get confused with words. Listen and read the lyrics of your favorite music and I'm sure this go to help. Greetings!