Eli
Talking about pets Once a friend told me sometimes give a pet like a present it would be a bad idea, because you don't know if those person are ready to have an animal in their home. Have an animal requires resposibility and it requires time for cleaning and playing. If we gave a pet to our children, we would have the obligation to take care of a dog or cat. I think it is not the best Christmas present if we won't think about that animal needs love and care. It isn't a toy which we use to take photos. It has the right to grow up and be part of the family.
2

Talking About Pets

Once A friend once told me sometimes that giving a pet like as a present it would be a bad idea, because you don't know if those person people are ready to have an animal in their home.

Having an animal requires responsibility and it requires time for cleaning and playing.

If we gave a pet to our children, we would have the obligation to of taking care of a the dog or cat. I think it is not the best Christmas present if we won't think about that the animal needing love and care. It isn't a toy which we use to take photos.

It has the right to grow up and be part of the family.

1

Talking about pets

A friend once told me that giving a pet as a present is a bad idea, because you don't know if the recipient is ready to have an animal in his or her home.

Having an animal takes resposibility and it also takes time to clean and play. 

If we gave our children a pet, we would have to take care of a dog or a cat. I don't think it's the best Christmas present if we don't take into consideration that the animal needs love and care. It isn't just some object to be held up in photos. 

1

What a cute photo you added to this entry! Nice work.  You are doing well. :)

Once a friend told me that giving a pet as a present is a bad idea because you don't know if the person is ready to have an animal in their home.

Having an animal requires responsibility and time for cleaning and playing.

If we gave a pet to our children, we would be obligated to take care of it (or you can still list a dog or cat, but it isn't necessary). I don't think it is the best Christmas present if we don't consider that the animal needs love and care.  It isn't a toy which we can use to take photos.

Talking about pets

Once a friend told me sometimes give a pet like a present it would be a bad idea, because you don't know if those person are ready to have an animal in their home.

Have an animal requires resposibility and it requires time for cleaning and playing.

If we gave a pet to our children, we would have the obligation to take care of a dog or cat. I think it is not the best Christmas present if we won't think about that animal needs love and care. It isn't a toy which we use to take photos.