Andrew
The secret of happiness So many people want to be happy. For most of us happiness is the goal of our life. But the problem is we don't know what is to be happy. And we think that we should get something that would give us a big opportunity to get happiness. But, what is the thing that could help? Maybe money? Why not. Money is a good thing to resolve all of your issues. With money you can feel yourself an influential person. You can have everything, maybe except a few things such as to be alive forever, for example. A human logic makes us decide to earn as much money as we can. And we reasonably do it making sure we would be happy at the end. It's a big paradox but rich people is as unhappy as poor ones. The number of suicides among reach people have a very high level that make me think, money is not a decision. But what else? Maybe love? Why not, love is a good thing, sex is a good thing. Then why Romeo and Juliet were unhappy? Maybe because they couldn't be together. But then why so many married couples are not happy? What about a power? Maybe you should have got a power to be happy? I would agree if I didn't know history. The thing is happiness isn't something out of you that you can get. It's the quality of your personality. You need nothing to be happy. You just can be happy.
1

<em>Here are some different ways to write this.</em>

The secret of happiness

So many people want to be happy. For most of us happiness is the goal of/in our life.
But the problem is we don't know what it means is to be happy. So we think that we should get/obtain something that would give us a big opportunity to achieve happiness. But, what is the thing that could help? Maybe money? Why not. Money is a good thing to resolve all of your issues. With money you can feel yourself like an influential person. You can have everything, maybe except a few things such as to be alive forever, for exampleA Human logic makes us decide/tells us to earn as much money as we can, and we reasonably do it making sure we would be happy at/in the end.
It's a big paradox but rich people are just as unhappy as poor ones. The number of suicides among rich people has a very high level that makes me think, money is not a decision the answer.
But what else? Maybe love? Why not? Love is a good thing, sex is a good thing. Then why were Romeo and Juliet were unhappy? Maybe because they couldn't be together. But then why are so many married couples are not happy?
What about a power? Maybe you should have got a power to be having/obtaining power will make you happy? I would agree if I didn't know about history.
The thing is happiness isn't something outside of you that you can get/obtain. It's the quality of your personality.
You need nothing to be happy. You just can be happy.

Hi Sara! I m ready to be your partner. I improve my English to.

The secret of happiness

So many people want to be happy. For most of us happiness is the goal of our lives.
But the problem is we don't know what it is to be happy. And we think that we should get something that would give us a big opportunity to get happiness. But, what is the thing that could help? Maybe money? Why not. Money is a good thing to resolve all of your issues. With money you can feel yourself an influential person. You can have everything, maybe except a few things such as to be alive forever, for example. A human logic makes us decide to earn as much money as we can. And we reasonably do it making sure we would be happy at the end.
It's a big paradox, but rich people are as unhappy as poor ones. The number of suicides among rich people have a very high level that makes me think, money is not a decision.
But what else? Maybe love? Why not, love is a good thing, sex is a good thing. Then why were Romeo and Juliet unhappy? Maybe because they couldn't be together. But then why are so many married couples unhappy?
What about a power? Maybe you should have the power to be happy? I would agree if I didn't know history.
The thing is happiness isn't something outside of you that you can get. It's the quality of your personality.
You need nothing to be happy. You can just be happy.

I want to be friends Hi my name is Sara .I'm 25years old.I'm from Egypt .I'm very interested in learning English. I am graduated from the faculty of languages (al alsun)and I want to improve my English in order to find a job so I want a language partner
Yes, that,s right and your article comes in time ,because i'm sad the most time