Javaid Azim
Professional Teacher
Re-calling Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster, 11th: March - 2011. The Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster was a catastrophic failure at the Fukushima one, Nuclear Power Plant on 11th March 2011. This tragic accident occurred when the plant was hit by a Tsunami triggered by the 9.0 magnitude Tohoku earthquake. The plant began releasing substantial amount of radioactive materials beginning on 12th: March, becoming the largest nuclear incident since the 1986 Chernobyl disaster. Four years have passed, after this tragic accident, my deep & very sincere prayers, are with all the people in Fukushima , Japan, that were affected by this accident. The strength to recover is within you ! WITH SINCERE LOVE, AND MANY MANY PRAYERS !

Re-calling Recalling the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster, 11th: March - 2011. 11th March 2011

The Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster was a catastrophic failure at the Fukushima One, Nuclear Power Plant on 11th March 2011. This tragic accident occurred when the plant was hit by a tsunami triggered by the 9.0 magnitude Tohoku earthquake. The plant began releasing substantial amounts of radioactive materials beginning on 12th: March, becoming the largest nuclear incident since the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.
Four years have passed, after this tragic accident. My deep & very sincere prayers, are with all the people in Fukushima, Japan, that who were affected by this accident. [[If you want to combine the sentences, you could start the sentence with "Four years after this tragic accident, my deep & very sincere prayers..."]] The strength to recover is within you!
WITH SINCERE LOVE, AND MANY MANY PRAYERS!

[[Nicely done, Azim sahib. The writing is very clear and the grammer almost entirely correct. Capitalization in English is a difficult subject and the rules have changed over time. - Sam]]