Salman
Please correct my essay Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this if fully justified while others think this is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. ------ Some people think that, the amount of money which is earned by famous athletics is much more than the amount they deserve when compared to other important occupations in society. However, others believe that this is reasonable. In my opinion, the salary of sportsmen should be balanced with respect to their lacks of knowledge and academic studies. Advocates of paying high salaries to well-known sports professionals believe that, the appropriate and hence professional age of some sports activities, like soccer, starts around 18. This continue to the age of more or less 32, provided that, they are as fit as a fiddle. Therefore, these players will not be under the support of insurance companies the rest of their lives. In addition, majority of football players, receive weekly or monthly wages, and hence they will not be paid any money by their clubs during holidays. Therefore, it is quite justifiable that they are able to guarantee their future lives with these high salaries. On the other hand, opponents think that, athletics shouldn’t earn money higher than some important jobs like doctors, teachers, and engineers. In other words, they think that some even mediocre athletics earn more money than most of prominent, well-educated individuals in society. For instance, a dentist, who is expert in his career, can’t earn the amount of money during his lifelong in comparison to the money which is paid to a sportsman in a few years. In conclusion, I believe that some special jobs in the society must be paid more salary or at least the same amount of money in comparison to sports professionals. Because the service they offer to the society is much more beneficial than athletics.
1

Please correct my essay

Successful sports professionals can earn a greater deal more of money than people in other important professions. Some people think this if is fully justified while others think this is unfair.

Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.
------
Some people think that, the amount of money which is earned by famous athletics is much more than the amount they deserve when compared to other important occupations in society. However, others believe that this is reasonable. In my opinion, the salary of sportsmen should be balanced with respect to their lacks of knowledge and academic studies.

Advocates of paying high salaries to well-known sports professionals believe that, the appropriate and hence professional age of some sports activities, like soccer, starts around 18. This continues to the age of more or less 32, provided that, they are as fit as a fiddle. Therefore, these players will not be under the support of insurance companies the rest of their lives. In addition, majority of football players, receive weekly or monthly wages, and hence they will do not be get paid any money by their clubs during holidays. Therefore, it is quite justifiable that they are able to guarantee their future lives with these high salaries.

On the other hand, opponents think that, athletics shouldn’t earn money higher than some important jobs like doctors, teachers, and engineers. In other words, they think that some even mediocre athletics earn more money than most of prominent, well-educated individuals in society. For instance, a dentist, who is an expert in his career, can’t earn the amount of money during his lifelonglifetime in comparison to the money which is paid to a sportsman in a few years.

In conclusion, I believe that some special jobs in the society must be paid more salary or at least the same amount of money in comparison to sports professionals, because the service they offer to the society is much more beneficial than athletics.