Артём Назаров
My future plans. As for my future plans, I'm going to start Spanish in a few months. Since I speak some latin languages (Italian, French) I'm sure it will be very easy to learn. Besides I alway wanted to learn this language because it's widely used in our world and I find Spanish pretty nice to listen to. The Spanish culture is very rich and interesting to explore. I did't have a chance to visit Spain yet but I'm sure it would be great experience. Then about in a year I'll start German which I find useful as well and it has its own charm. Moreover Germany is on my list "to visit". After I'll get my diploma I'm going to take a trip around the world to practice the languages that I've learnt, to explore the world and to live a great experience.

My future plans.

As for my future plans, I'm going to start Spanish in a few months. Since I speak some latin languages (Italian, French) I'm sure it will be very easy to learn. Besides I always wanted to learn this language because it's widely used in our world and I find Spanish pretty nice to listen to. The Spanish culture is very rich and interesting to explore. I did't have a chance to visit Spain yet but I'm sure it would be great experience.

Then about in a year I'll start German which I find useful as well and it has its own charm. Moreover Germany is on my list "to visit". After I'll get my diploma I'm going to take a trip around the world to practice the languages that I've learnt, to explore the world and to live a great experience.

<em>Nice work, few errors!</em>

fighting