Daniel Caldas
When I became a NFL's fan How the most of brazilians, I love soccer. Since I was child I practiced this sport, and handball. When I was twenty, I started to watch NFL in ESPN, and I liked so much. That's a hard sport for begginers, because there are a plentyof rules, many of them so confused. I didn't matter, and I kept watching. Suddenly, I was comprehending the game, and it was awsome. In 2011, I went to U.S for travel and watched a game between New York Giants and Saint Louis Rams, at Metlife Stadium, that was increnable. I saw one of my favourite's quarterbacks, Eli Manning. Until today I can remember each detail of that match, and I became Giant's fan. Later, in 2013 I traveled again to U.S and watched another game, this time between Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants, at Cowboys Satadium. This experience was better than the first one, because the cowboys satadium is perfect, the city is great, I had so much fun. Then, I have to admit that one day I change my team, buyed a Dallas shirt and sice then, I am Cowboy!
1

When I became a NFL's fan

How the Like most of Brazilians, I love soccer. Since I was child I practiced this sport, and handball. When I was twenty, I started to watch the NFL in ESPN, and I liked it so much. That's a hard sport for beginners, because there are a plentyof rules, many of them so confusing. It didn't matter to me, and I kept watching. Suddenly, I was comprehending the game, and it was awsome.

In 2011, I went to the U.S on vacation for travel and watched a game between the New York Giants and Saint Louis Rams, at Metlife Stadium, that was incredible. I saw one of my favourite's quarterbacks, Eli Manning. Even today I can remember each detail of that game, and I became a  Giants fan.

Later, in 2013, I traveled again to the U.S and watched another game, this time between the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants, at Cowboys Satadium. This experience was better than the first one, because the Cowboys' stadium is perfect, the city is great. I had so much fun. Then, I have to admit that one day I changed my team, bought a Dallas shirt and since then, I am a Cowboy!

Well written! There were just a few grammar mistakes but the writing was easy to understand.  I feel that your interest in football can really help your English, as you will find tons of articles and videos about the game that you can only find in English.  Best of luck!