Roberto
Next saturday Next saturday I'll go to the mountain with my dog. We will go for walking and to enjoy the nature. Probably, my dog will want to swim on the river, but I'll not let him, because the water will be cold. When arriving to the top of the mountain, we will see the beautiful panorama of the mediterranean coast, with its fields of farms and the sea on the horizon. Finally we'll return to our home, to rest and cook the lunch.
1

Next saturday

Next saturday I'll go to the mountain with my dog. We will go for a walk and to enjoy the nature.

Probably, my dog will want to swim in the river, but I'll not let him, because the water will be cold.

When arriving to the top of the mountain, we will see the beautiful panorama of the mediterranean coast, with its fields of farms and the sea on the horizon.

Finally we'll return to our home, to rest and cook the lunch.

Ok, Thank you very much Alan!! :)
In English we always write days of the week with a capital first letter: so Saturday. We also capitalize months and languages. I know it is the opposite in Spanish (I am re-learning my Spanish), so it is easy for me to understand this aspect. You can see some capitalization rules at: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/informatics/punctuation/capsandabbr/caps