Dmitry
A couple of new words in use 1) Jim walked through the square and was suddenly conscious of people dancing all over the place. When Alice arrived to office she was conscious that nobody was there. Then she realised that it was a day off. 2) You should not make any excuses about lack of free time for your hobby. Not having sufficient time for it just means that you're not interested enough. If the firm does not has sufficient resources to cover the losses during the crisis it'll have to go bankrupt. 3) He was not certain if he will be able to lift the table upstairs by his own. The last thing I heard from his was: 'I'm certain who made it', and then he suddenly dissapeared. 4) We weren't able to manage all orders, therefore we decided to hire an auxiliary. One of the difficulties Russian learners face is that there's no auxiliary verbs in it. 5) It's difficult not to succumb the temptation when you have just gave up smoking Some people feel a strong temptation to eat when they wake up in the night, though they know it's bad for health. 6) Fred's most strong desire is to own a motorbike. Experience workers don't have desire to work for a small salary. She decided to satisfy her desire for peace and find herself a less stressful job 7) Did you hear rumour about her new boyfriend? Some say he's going to win the award this year The spokesmes denied rumours that they won't provide free healthcare next year. 8) -Here's my precription. How much would it cost in total? If they want to stabialise the economy they should follow the prescription. 9) Learning new skate tricks is challenging. My new job is quite challenging 10) Dmitry was not trilled about repeating the same word over and over again. Stacey was thrilled to death about her new car. 11) Did you see 'Fifty Shades of Grey'? I found it spectacular. (of course I don't, the more stupid example is the more easily to remember :P ) Everyone was discussing his spectacular bankruptcy. 12) I've got a potentially lucrative idea. Let's find out if we can ear some money with it. The contract we have signed seems to be lucrative. 13) It's rather difficult to find genuine food in the modern supermarkets. -Was he nice with you? Indeed, he was huble and genuine. 14) She looked fabulous at the party last evening. He's got a fabolous car. 15) I do not like the idea of moving to another city, but I have to admit it. I admit that I have very poor English skills.

A couple of new words in use

1) Jim walked through the square and was suddenly conscious of people dancing all over the place.
When Alice arrived at the office she was conscious that nobody was there. Then she realised that it was a Bank Holiday.

2) You should not make any excuses about a lack of free time for your hobby. Not having sufficient time for it just means that you're not interested enough.
If the firm does not have sufficient resources to cover the losses during the crisis it'll have to go bankrupt.

3) He was not certain if he could carry the table upstairs by himself.
The last thing I heard from him was: 'I'm certain of who made it', and then he suddenly dissapeared.

4) We weren't able to manage all orders, therefore we decided to hire an auxiliary.
One of the difficulties Russian learners face is that there's no auxiliary verbs in it.

5) It's difficult not to succumb to temptation when you have just given up smoking
Some people feel a strong temptation to eat when they wake up in the night, though they know it's bad for their health.

6) Fred's strongest desire is to own a motorbike.
Experienced workers don't have the desire to work for a small salary.
She decided to satisfy her desire for peace and find herself a less stressful job. 

7) Did you hear the rumour about her new boyfriend? Some say he's going to win the award this year.
The spokesman denied rumours that they won't provide free healthcare next year.

8) -Here's my prescription. How much will it cost in total?
If they want to stabilise the economy they should follow the prescribed plan.

9) Learning new skate tricks is challenging.
My new job is quite challenging. 

10) Dmitry was not thrilled about repeating the same word over and over again. (Birds trill.)
Stacey was thrilled to death about her new car.

11) Did you see 'Fifty Shades of Grey'? I found it spectacular. (of course I don't, the more stupid example is the more easily remembered :P )
Everyone was discussing his spectacular bankruptcy.

12) I've got a potentially lucrative idea. Let's find out if we can earn some money with it.
The contract we have signed seems to be lucrative.

13) It's rather difficult to find genuine food in the modern supermarkets.
-Was he nice with you? Indeed, he was humble and genuine.

14) She looked fabulous at the party last evening.
He's got a fabolous car.

15) I must admit, I do not like the idea of moving to another city.
I admit that I have very poor English skills.