Ferchu
Ireland .... Ireland is a country where i would love to visit. The landscape is amazing, and the traditions comes from centuries. The architecture of the cities so unique, those forgotten castles where time seems to have stood still. In my mind, I have this idea, a walk for the Ireland countryside means, going out with a bright big sun and suddenly, out of the blue, find yourself in a middle of a storm. Then reach the cliffs, where you can hear the sound of the sea and the wind become one, and witness in that same spot an extraordinary sunset where you can appreciate how the green grass becomes yellow, orange or brown and the sky is no longer blue. Is this true? Maybe someone who has been there could told me. Is it true? Or just a figment of my imagination.
1

Ireland...

Ireland is a country where that i I would love to visit. The landscape is amazing, and the traditions comes from centuries.

The architecture of the cities is so unique, including those forgotten castles where time seems to have stood still.

In my mind, I have this idea: a walk for through the Ireland Irish countryside means, going out with a bright big sun and suddenly, out of the blue, you find yourself in a the middle of a storm.
Then you reach the cliffs, where you can hear how the sound of the sea and the wind become one, and witness in that same spot an extraordinary sunset where you can appreciate how the green grass becomes yellow, orange or brown and the sky is no longer blue.
Is this true? Maybe someone who has been there could told tell me. Is it true? Or just a figment of my imagination?