David
I would love to see world... I would love to travel all over the world because I want to meet new cultures and mores. I would like to visit Germany because that country have much history and I am learning your language for the future. Other country would be EEUU, especially because I saw many american films hahaha. There also are so historical monuments. In conclusión, in the future I wish i could visit much famous places all over the world ^^
2

I would love to see world...

I would love to travel all over the world because I want to meet encounter new cultures and mores. I would like to visit Germany because that country have has much a lot of history, and I am learning your its language for the future.

Other Another country would be EEUU the USA, especially because I saw have seen many aAmerican films hahaha. There also are so many historical monuments.

In conclusión conclusion, in the future I wish i I could visit much many famous places all over the world. ^^

1

I would love to see the world...

I would love to travel all over the world because I want to meet new cultures and mores. I would like to visit Germany because that country Germany have has much alot of history and I am learning your its language for the future.

Another country would be USA, especially because I saw have seen many american films hahaha. There also are so many historical monuments.

In conclusion, in the future I wish i could visit much many famous places all over the world. ^^

I would love to see the world...

I would love to travel all over the world because I want to meet new cultures and mores  know more about new cultures. I would like to visit Germany because that country it have has much a lot of history and I am learning your its language for the future.

Other Another country that I would like to visit is the USA be EEUU, especially because I saw have seen many American films hahaha. There also are are also so many historical monuments. (it would be better if you mentioned what these monuments are.)

In conclusion, in the future I wish I could will be able to visit much many famous places all over the world in the future. ^^