Victoria
Hi i'm new in this but i'm very rapid Only for conversation please

Hi, I'm new to this, but I'm a very rapid fast learner.

Hello!!! I don't know your name, country, feelings, thinkings thoughts...nothing... and I'm very especial. I know, sorry for this; I don't like to waste lose the time. I hope to have be lucky and if you are a good person or one who is more cxrazy more, but I don't care. I'll wait to see if this page works for with me because I need to speak, read, and write in English ASAP... I'm Spanish, is necesary some more do you need to know anything else? I need to learn english. Can you help me? Please... sorry for it being simple. I know a few words in English and I can't say anything nothing more else... but so can you speak and have fun with me?

Take your time. Learn correctly, daily. Don't worry about speed. La prisa es tu enemigo.

Hi i'm new in this but i'm a fast learner

Hello!!! i don't know your name, country, feelings, thoughts...nothing... and i'm very especial, I know, sorry for this; I don't like to lose time. I hope to be lucky and if you are a good person or a crazy one, I don't care, I hope this page works with me because I need to speak, read, and write english ASAP... I 'm spanish, is necessary something more? I need to learn English. can you help me? please... sorry for being so simple. I know some English and I can't say anything more... but could you speak and have fun with me?