Noelia Serpa
Today Well... Today I got up at 6am with my best friend, because we had to go with her parents to their job. The reason was that her parents had to do a permission for my friend and with this, she could travel to Buenos Aires on Thusday and play Hockey with her Team. Well we have been there for 2 hours and when her parents arrived we went for a walk and bought some things for the school, one of the things were a pair of shoes... I had to bought one and I am really complicated, I´ve never like anything, but after we walk and walk and saw the same shops I decided bought one pair of shoes and my friend couldn´t believe it haha It was really funny!! :D at 7 pm a returned home, I ate something, then I listened to music... and now i am writting this!! :)
1

Today

Well, today I got up at 6am with my best friend because we had to go with her parents to their job.
The reason was that her parents had to complete a permission slip for my friend and with this, she could travel to Buenos Aires on Thusday and play Hockey with her Team. Well, we have been here for 2 hours and when her parents arrived we went for a walk and bought some things for the school, one of the things was a pair of shoes... I had to buy one and I am really complicated, I never like anything, but after we walked and walked and saw the same shops I decided to buy one pair of shoes and my friend couldn´t believe it haha It was really funny!! :D at 7 pm I returned home, ate something, then listened to music... and now i am writting this!! :)