June
The Students Who are not Listened to Me The Students Who are not Listened to Me I was blunt when speaking with the mom who sends me her children to my class. Unfortunately, her two children do not seem to listen to my instruction carefully. I have been teaching the two kids for three years, but they have not done their assignments most of the time. I feel frustrated with them. I am not proud that I challenged the kids’ mom about her kids this morning, but I have kept asking for a help to help with her children. Whenever I deal with the students who are not behaved or listened to my instruction, I become easily helpless, worried, and depressed. I came to realize that those negative feelings hurt me a lot. Therefore, I decided to call the kids’ mom and talk about my frustration. She might withdraw her kids from my class after the phone call, but I might better off her kids. I would like to focus on other kids who always works hard. The three years… I put up with these kids. So I would like to share my feelings with the kids’ mom. Enough is enough. She must take care of her kids.
1

The Students Who Do Not Listen to Me

I was blunt when speaking with the mom who sends me her children to my class. Unfortunately, her two children do not seem to listen to my instructions carefully. I have been teaching the two kids for three years, but they do not do their assignments most of the time. I feel frustrated with them. I am not proud that I complained to the kids’ mom about her kids this morning, but I have been asking for help to deal with her children.
Whenever I deal with the students who do not behave well or listen to my instructions, I feel helpless, worried, and depressed. I came to realize that those negative feelings hurt me a lot. Therefore, I decided to call the kids’ mom and talk to her about my frustration. She might withdraw her kids from my class after the phone call, but I might be better off without her kids. I would like to focus on other kids who always work hard. I've put up with these kids for three years. So I had to share my feelings with the kids’ mom. Enough is enough. She must take care of her kids.

1

The Students Who Do Not Listen to Me

The Students Who Do Not Listen to Me

I was blunt when speaking with a mom who sends me her children to my class. Unfortunately, her two children do not seem to listen to my instruction carefully. I have been teaching the two kids for three years, but they do not complete their assignments most of the time. I feel frustrated with them. I am not proud that I challenged the kids’ mom about her kids this morning, but I have been asking for assistance to help with her children.
Whenever I deal with the students who are not behaving or listening to my instruction, I become easily helpless, worried, and depressed. I came to realize that those negative feelings hurt me a lot. Therefore, I decided to call the kids’ mom and talk about my frustration. She might withdraw her kids from my class after the phone call, but I might be better off without her kids. I would like to focus on other kids who always work hard. For three years I put up with these kids. So I would like to share my feelings with the kids’ mom. Enough is enough. She must take care of her kids.

Maybe I am not a skillful teacher who is able to motivate students.
I think you made the right choice. children that have no desire to learn won't learn. So it's better to let the bad ones go and focus on the ones that actually want to learn. you'll make more of a difference for them. :)