유경봉, Jermain Yoo
Hello I am Kyungbong,Yoo Since i signed up for itlaki.com, i got interested in teaching Korean and have been thinking of making videos for Korean learners. Videos that i would like to put on Youtube is Korean slang and how Korean people actually say from Variety shows such as running man. It's not for business but i like to see Korean Learners improving their Korean skills and am happy to see them happy from my little efforts. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know
1

Hello

I am Kyungbong Yoo. 
Since I signed up for itlaki.com, I became interested in teaching Korean and have been thinking of making videos for Korean learners.

Videos that I would like to put on Youtube is Korean slang and how Korean people actually talk on variety shows such as Running Man.

It's not for business, but I'd like to see Korean learners improving their Korean skills and I am happy to see them happy from my little efforts.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

1

Hello

I am Kyungbong Yoo.

Since signed up for italki.com, I became got interested in teaching Korean and have been thinking of making videos for Korean learners.

The videos that I would like to put on Youtube would be about is Korean slang and how Korean people actually speak on say from variety shows such as Running Man.

It's not for business, but I like to see Korean Learners improving their Korean skills and I am happy to see them happy because of from my little efforts.

(Hi! Your entry was already really good. There were just a few grammar mistakes, but not any huge mistakes. I think you would be quite helpful to Korean learners, so good luck on making videos! If you ever need help, feel free to ask me any questions. Also, let me know if you want any explanations for the corrections I made! 잘 했어요!)

Please do. and let me know so I can learn from it!!
우와... The ideas for YouTube videos are 대박~! 그 일을 해야 해요. ^^ 어~ 경벙 (맞아요?? =/) 정말 영어를 잘한다. 경벙씨의 비이오들이 될 거예요.
I would be interested in learning casual conversation that Korean people usually use so I can make friends in Korea! Since most lessons teach very formal Korean or grammar things. I can now say many things like 'This cat is eating kimchi' but that's not the best conversation starter! haha.