Xuan Thu
The song: Blank Space of Taylor Swift I love the song Black Space of Taylor. I listen a lot of songs of Taylor Swift, she has lots of good songs, I listen to her songs many times. Her voice is very great, I love hre voice. Black Space's video on Youtube is so funny, I laughed a lot when watching it. That's a good video with great view and beautiful dress. The first day I have known this song, I listened it all day and sing follow(I don't know how to express that), but the speed is so fast, I can't follow it. Now, in a long time listening, I can sing so so. That's the way I learn English, to practice my speaking skill. Is that the right way ???
1

The Song: Blank Space by Taylor Swift

I love the song Blank Space. I listen to a lot of songs by Taylor Swift, she has lots of good songs. I listen to her songs many times. Her voice is so great, I love it. Blank Space video on Youtube is so funny, I laughed a lot while watching it. That's a good video with great views and beautiful dresses.
The first day I heard this song, I listened to it all day and sang along, but the pace is so fast I couldn't keep up. Now, after a long time listening to it, I can sing it better. That's the way I learn English, to practice my speaking skills. Is that the right way ???