Annie
Chinese traditional clothes---Chi-pao My favourite clothes is Chi-pao,which is a kind of chinese traditional costume.It was a birthday gift from my parents. It’s unique because of its fabric,I mean,the silk.And the workmanship of it is also exquisite,with festive embroidery and the floral pattern of it is sort of flower,maybe the water-lily?I don’t know exactly.In addition,The slits on the sides also make it so different from regular dresses.If someone who has a nice figure,it really can make her look more graceful and it would accentuates her figure because it’s pretty tight-fitting.But I’m regret to admit that it just makes me look older rather than graceful. Now let me share with you something about the use of silk in China.Actually,China is the earliest country in the world to discover and make use of it and many women are fantastic by it. I guess the reason is that the costume made by silk is really comfortable to wear. However,I seldom wear the Chi-pao because I think there is no suitable occasion.And I can guess that people would look at me in a strange way if I wear it in the street.