FabioDS
Childhood is the most significant time in a individual's live Hi, I'm training my writing for TOEFL questions. This is my first try. I spent exactly 30 minutes to write this text which I had to answer: "Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Childhood is the most significant time in an individual's life." I would be glad if anyone give me your opinions and let me improve my writing skill. Thank you. The text is just above this comment. " I agree with the statement that childhood is the most important time in a person’s life because that is when we are surrounded by love and kind. I do not know anyone who does not have good memories of this time. This is the period which you can be innocent, because it is when you will have the protection of your family. During the childhood we are in the learning process of everything. It is when we spend the whole day asking to our parents simple questions that teach us some principles. Also, we ask some silly questions as: “Where did we come from?” and make our parents embarrassed. Each of us have some good memories with our relatives while we were playing, learning or embarrassing them. Each of us have those pictures to be ashamed of, which we will not throw them away because they are part of our history. Secondly, the childhood is when we experience things for the first time. There are our first teeth, the first love and the first teacher that I am sure no-one will ever forget. Besides, the childhood is the time to make new friends and carry them for all your life. For instance, this is the period which you will make tricks that you can remember for the rest of your life. More than remember, it is what you will always laugh at and tell to your next generations how pure you were. In conclusion, for these reasons and examples that I am sure that the childhood is the most significant period in a person’s life. Nothing can substitute the childhood, because this is unique and especial in its own way for each one. It was the most important time that I have ever lived."