Mario
My new Parka coat Today I received from the mail the Parka coat I ordered last year. I really liked it! It fits perfectly and it is just what the pictures showed. I bought on eBay, it came all the way from China. The best thing is that it only cost me $52.98 with shipping! The bad thing though, is that it took almost 3 months for it to arrive. Anyway, I am pretty satisfied with it, I really had some low expectations as for what I would get for that amount of money. What have been your experiences buying stuff on eBay?
1

My new Parka coat

Today I received from the mail the Parka coat I ordered last year. I really liked it! It fits perfectly and it is just what the pictures showed. I bought it on eBay, it came all the way from China. The best thing is that it only cost me $52.98 with shipping! The bad thing though, is that it took almost 3 months for it to arrive. Anyway, I am pretty satisfied with it, I really had some low expectations as for what I would get for that amount of money. What have been your experiences buying stuff on eBay?