DIDI
Crowdfunding It is said that Crowdfunding comes from USA. So my country want to copy that again. But really, Everytime they do like that, it would mess up make people feel suck. However, It level down threshold to give a small enterpriser chance who can not cross the threshold in a capital society. It is different from traditional way top-down, it is down-top. Each side have advantage and shortcoming However it can mend some corner.

Crowdfunding

It is said that Crowdfunding comes from USA. So my country want to copy that again.
But really, Everytime they do like that, it would mess up make people feel suck.
However, It level down threshold to give a small enterpriser chance who can not cross the threshold in a capital society. It is different from traditional way top-down, it is down-top.
Each side have advantage and shortcoming
However it can mend some corner.

It is often said that Crowdfunding originated from the USA. And my country wants to immitate again. But the truth is, it makes people feel sick whenever it does so. However, it helps small enterprises ,that normally can't succeed, actually have a chance in the capital society. It enables the restructuring of the societal hierarchy. Everything has advantages and disadvantages. However one can cut some corners. 

I tried my best to give you a paragraph of what you were originally trying to say.