Lidia
France's discussion about if physical punishment in children should be banned The European Council is going to be told off France for not banning parents hitting their sons,According to the French newspaper "Le Monde" the organitzation which look out for human rights and freedom in Europe ask to French state to modify the law and to condemn the physical pusnihment such as the under age slaps. Although the European Council's sentence is not binding, there is a hope that accelarates a law's change. The European Council's sentence arrives after a Approach suit (Approach is a British NGO that look out for children's rights), in which reported the European Charter for Social Rights 17 article infringiment by France. The French law recognises the parent's right to correct their sons, however the physical punishments are banned at school and the army.

France's discussion Discussion of France about if physical punishment in of children should be banned

The European Council is going to be told tell off France for not banning forbiding parents hitting their sons children.

According to the french newspaper "Le Monde", the organitzation which look out for protects human rights and freedom in Europe ask is asking to french state to modify the law and to condemn the physical pusnihment such as the under-age slaps. Although the European Council's sentence is not binding, there is a hope that it accelarates the a law's change in law. 

The European Council's sentence The sentence of the European Council arrives  was received after a the Approach suit (Approach is a British NGO that look out for protects children's rights), in which reported refers to the European Charter for Social Rights, 17 article 17 reports infringiment by France. The French law recognises the parent's right to correct  guide/mentor their sons. However the physical punishments are banned at schools and in the army.

France's discussion about if physical punishment in children should be banned

The European Council is going to be told off France for not banning parents hitting their sons,According to the French newspaper "Le Monde" the organitzation which look out for human rights and freedom in Europe ask to French state to modify the law and to condemn the physical pusnihment such as the under age slaps. Although the European Council's sentence is not binding, there is a hope that accelarates a law's change.
The European Council's sentence arrives after a Approach suit (Approach is a British NGO that look out for children's rights), in which reported the European Charter for Social Rights 17 article infringiment by France. The French law recognises the parent's right to correct their sons, however the physical punishments are banned at school and the army.

Hi Lidia, I would use the word corporal punishment instead of physical punishment.

France's discussion about if whether physical punishment in children should be banned

The European Council will be advised of is going to be told off France's decision to continue to allow parents to physically punish their children.  for not banning parents hitting their sons,According to the French newspaper "Le Monde",  the organitzation which monitors look out for human rights and freedoms in Europe, has asked the to French state to modify its the law and to condemn the physical punishments such as slapping young children. the under age slaps. Although the European Council's ruling sentence is not binding, there is a hope that it will accelerates a law's change in the law.
The European Council's ruling sentence arrives after an Approach suit (Approach is a British NGO that looks out for children's rights), in which it reported the infringement of the European Charter for Social Rights 17 article infringiment by France. The French law recognises the parent's right to correct their child's behavior, sons, however the physical punishments are banned at school and in the army.

Well done Lidia!  Yes, it is a different world today than the one I grew up in!