John
The old man I admire The person I would like to talk here is my grandfather, who is nearly 90 years old. In spite of his old age, he is still in good health. There could a few reasons accounting for his good condition. But the most important and obvious of them is keeping exercising regularly. When I was a child; I lived with him in the same village in Southern China. In summer, my parents used to busy themselves doing farming work in fields, so I was usually left with my granddad. For me, the happiest thing taking place was going for a swim. There are a lot of rivers in my hometown. In those days, they were very clean and suitable for swimming. I remember it very clearly. Before I attended primary school, I was able to swimming across a major river nearby my home. It was he who taught me how to swim. I have quite a few good reasons to admire him. Most important of all, he is strong-minded. In other words, he never gives up ever if there is a major trouble coming up. In fact, I have been deeply influenced by his character. I know it very well that there must be a lot of difficulties during my IELTS preparation. But I will never ever give up. That is all I would say about my grandfather, a healthy and strong-minded old man in my family.

The Old Man I Admire

The person I would like to write talk about here is my grandfather, who is nearly 90 years old. In spite of his old age, he is still in good health. There could be a few reasons accounting for his good health condition. But the most important and obvious of them is keeping regular exercise. exercising regularly.

When I was a child; I lived with him in the same village in Southern China. In summer, my parents used to busy themselves doing with farming work in the fields, so I was usually left with my granddad. For me, the happiest thing taking place was going for a swim. There are a lot of rivers in near to my hometown. In those days, they were very clean and suitable for swimming. I remember it very clearly. Before I attended primary school, I was able to swimming across a major river nearby close to my home. It was he who taught me how to swim.

I have quite a few good reasons to admire him. Most important of all, he is strong-minded. In other words, he never gives up, ever, even if there is a major problem trouble coming up. In fact, I have been deeply influenced by his character. I know it very well that there must will be a lot of difficulties during my IELTS preparation. But I will never ever give up.

That is all I would like to say about my grandfather, a healthy and strong-minded old man in my family.

Good work, as usual.

The old man I admire

The person I would like to talk about here is my grandfather, who is nearly 90 years old. In spite of his old age ("old" is implied here, and usually isn't polite in English; you could say "in spite of his advanced age"), he is still in good health. There could are a few reasons accounting that could account for his good condition. But the most important and obvious of them is getting regular exercise keeping exercising regularly.

When I was a child, I lived with him in the same village in Southern China. In summer, my parents used to busy themselves doing farming work in fields, so I was usually left with my granddad. For me, the happiest thing taking place that could happen was going for a swim. There are a lot of rivers in my hometown. In those days, they were very clean and suitable for swimming. I remember it very clearly. Before I attended primary school, I was able to swimming swim ("-ing" verbs can't come after "to") across a major river nearby near my home. It was he who taught me how to swim.

I have quite a few good reasons to admire him. Most important of all, he is strong-minded. In other words, he never gives up ever even if there is a major trouble coming up. In fact, I have been deeply influenced by his character. I know it very well that there must be a lot of difficulties during my IELTS preparation. But I will never ever give up.

That is all I would like to say about my grandfather, a healthy and strong-minded old man in my family.