Elena
About my profession I am a dance teacher. I have been dancing for many years. I love a stage. The dancing give me a good mood and makes me smile and feel better. When you give your energy to other people you feel more energy in your body than you gave. And now I am a dance teacher. I still love a stage. But now I give my energy to ohter people throw my dance teams. I teach the dance show and contemporary. I love to teach. I think it is great when you see that your dancers are making a progress and winning the competitions. I am strict teacher but all my dancers know that all my actions are valid. Together we achieve our goals.
Thank you!
Good profession, good topic, good lady.

About my Profession

I am a dance teacher and I have been dancing for many years. I love a the stage. The Dancing give puts me in a good mood and makes me smile and feel better. When you give your energy to other people you feel more energy in your body than you gave.
And now I am a dance teacher. I still love a the stage, but now I give my energy to other people through my dance teams. I teach the show dance show and contemporary. I love to teach and I think it is great when you see that your dancers are making a progress and winning the competitions.
I am a strict teacher but all my dancers know that all my actions are valid [it would sound more natural to say "...know that I have reasons to be strict"]. Together we achieve our goals.