Sakanacha
Example of that Jokes are not global. Do you know Draemon? At book store,I found the comic books which be written words in English and equivalent in Japanese above every segments. I've bought it on impulse and read now merrily. Especially I am interested that only mere translation,many jokes can't be conveyed.Moreover,however devised by the translator,some jokes can't be reproduced in another language.Feeble jokes is more. In this comic's one episode,Draemon give out special item 'Doubutsu(animals) Henshin(transformation) Crackers' ,which can transform their faces to several animals printed the crackers they've ate. But,in their house,a visitor eat the crackers by mistake.And,forming a roster face,he say "Oh, thank you for the nice sweets,cock a doodle doo." After a short time,he get angry and say "I'm upset!" Eventually,his face is changed to a frog,saying "I'll go home." If you can find that these phrases aim at jokes made by an author, you must be Japanese specialist. Answers are following. 1,'Cock a doodle doo' is 'Kekkou' in Japanese and that means 'nice' too. 2, 'I'm upset!' is written in Japanese equivalent by aother expression,means 'My crest is heating! ' 3,'I'll go home' is,in Japanese,'Watashi wa kaeru'. 'Watashi wa' means 'I am', and 'Kaeru' means 'go back' but means also 'a frog'. I guess that ,even if you read this and understand,you should think nothing is fun ,but you is right.

Example of that Jokes which are not global.

Do you know Draemon?
At the bookstore,I found the comic books which be written words in English and equivalent in Japanese above every segments/sentence/section.
I've bought it on impulse and read now merrily I am really enjoying it.
Especially I am interested that only mere translation by the fact that many jokes can't be conveyed with mere/simple translation. Moreover, however/by any means/in whatever way devised by the translator, some jokes can't be reproduced/expressed in another language. (Feeble jokes is are more.)? 

In one of this comic's one episodes,Draemon gives out special item, the 'Doubutsu(animals) Henshin(transformation) Crackers' ,which can transform their one's faces into several animals' (faces) printed  on the crackers they've ate eaten.
But,in/at   their/the characters' house,a visitor eats/happens to eat the crackers by mistake. And, forming Having his face changed to that of a rooster's face,he says
"Oh, thank you for the nice sweets,cock a doodle doo."
After a short time,he gets angry and says
"I'm upset!"
Eventually,his face is changed changes to that of a frog's,saying and he says 
"I'll go home."

If you can find  understand that these phrases aim at jokes are jokes/wordplay made by an  the author, you must be Japanese specialist.

Answers are the following.
1,'Cock a doodle doo' is 'Kekkou' in Japanese and that means 'nice' too.
2, 'I'm upset!' is written in Japanese is equivalent by to another expression, that means 'My crest is heating! '
3,'I'll go home' is,in Japanese is,'Watashi wa kaeru'. 'Watashi wa' means 'I am', and 'Kaeru' means 'go back' but also means  'a frog'.

I guess that ,even if you read this and understand/understood,you should/would think nothing is funny ,but you is are right.