Della
My Car Coach l There are two coaches for my car lessons. The first one is a-middle-age man with bad temper. What impressed me most is his hair. It's odd for his hair which is bald in the middle but hairy in the brim of the head. He maintains the side hair long and curves the hair in order to cover the baldness. He shouted me with high voice and called my name angrily for my mistake. I'm depresssed and suffering before I didn't chance my coach. However, I met an amaible coach who is pretty patient and humorous. Not only did he teach me how to drive a car, but also he told me the reason so that I can master the skill as soon as possiple after knowing the principle.

My Driving Instructor

I have had two instructors for my driving lessons. The first one was a middle-aged man with a bad temper. What impressed me most was his hair. It was odd because his hair was bald in the middle, but hairy around the brim of his head. He kept the side hair long, and styled the hair so as to cover the baldness. He shouted me in a loud voice and angrily called my name whenever I made mistakes. I was suffering and feeling depresssed before I changed my instructor. However, I've now met a great instructor, who is pretty patient and humorous. Not only did he teach me how to drive a car, but also he told me the reasons for each action, so that I can master the skill as soon as possible after learning the principle.

Hope this helps you, if you have questions about my notes let me know! :)