smelval
Could you help me with my notebook. Thanks for help Good day to you How are you doing? What's the weather like? I hope all is well with you and your family. Over here, the weather is a bit cold with wet snow. I was let go home early today. I came home, had dinner and decided to go to the church in city center. There is nothing interestibg and exciting to write about me. Everything is the same every day. Work and home. We have a lent now and we eat neither dairy products nor meat products. I eat a lot of bread and already gained two kilos. I wanted to shed five kilos but instead of it I gained them. I hope to get news from you Take good care.

Could you help me with my notebook. Thanks for your help.

Good day to you
How are you doing? What's the weather like? I hope all is well with you and your family.
Over here, the weather is a bit cold with wet snow.
I was let go home early today. I came home, had dinner and decided to go to the church in the city center.
There is nothing interesting or exciting to write about myself. Everything is the same every day. Work and home.
We have Lent now and we eat neither dairy products nor meat products. I eat a lot of bread and already gained two kilos. I wanted to lose five kilos but instead of it I gained them.
I hope to get news from you.
Take good care.