Antonio
where is Cuenca? I live in a small city in the middle of spain Cuenca, Cuenca is close to Madrid, my city is very famous because it was called "World Heritage" by the UNESCO in 1996, it is a lovely place for live due to it has the adventages of a city and also a town. For example you can go to the shopping center or cinema in the downtown and at the same time you can enjoy nature within few minutes. The city has an old town like Toledo, the streets are close and they are in a hill, but Cuenca is different, it is more friendly because is smaller than Toledo. I am sure that you have heard to talk about the "hanging houses" or about the "enchanted city" on the contrary you have never heard about Cuenca because those are the most famous monuments in the city and all people go to Cuenca to visit them.

where is Cuenca?

I live in a small city in the middle of spain called Cuenca, Cuenca is close to Madrid, my city is very famous because it was called a "World Heritage" site by the UNESCO in 1996, it is a lovely place to live due to it having the adventages of being a city and also a town.

For example you can go to the shopping center or cinema in the downtown and at the same time you can enjoy nature within a few minutes.

The city has an old town like Toledo, the streets are close and they are on a hill, but Cuenca is different, it is more friendly because is smaller than Toledo.

I am sure that you have heard something about the "hanging houses" or about the "enchanted city" on the contrary you have never heard about Cuenca because those are the most famous monuments in the city and all people go to Cuenca to visit them.

<em>Hi Antonio, it sounds great! I didn't understand the last pargraph, though. If you like, you can try to express it a different way. </em>