Oussama
remembrances I remember my childhood when every thinks is fine when the world is mine when my mother face is shine she has been taking care of me when i whine until my temperature is down to thirty nine and she said it's a good sign . That's why i'm telling you that's all my love is thine . (This is the first time I'm writing like that . Honestly, I need your opinions ) :)

Memories

I remember my childhood when everything was fine, when the world was mine, when my mother's face shone and still shine. She took care of me when I whined, until my temperature dropped to thirty nine and she said it's a good sign. That's why I'm telling you that's all my love is thine.

Thank you Mme.Leigh Mumford for the correction

remembrancesMemories

I remember my childhood when everything was thinks is fine, when the world is was mine, when my mother's face shone. is shine She has been taking took care of me when I whined, until my temperature dropped is down to thirty nine and she said it's a good sign. That's why I'm telling you that's all my love is thine.

(This is the first time I'm writing like this that . Honestly, I need your opinions. ) :)

A good attempt at rhyming verse.