Miki Gaga
Popular Snacks in GuangDong You should definitely try the local snacks if you visit Guangdong. There are more than 1,000 kinds of snacks, the various choices of dim sums,for example, Shimp Dumpling, Steamed Shao mai, Steamed Vermicelli Roll and so on. GuangDong Dessert also attract your eyes and stomach. Shuang Pi Nai, is popular here, even Hongkong, Macau. Simmered milk has a frozen cover made of the mixture of egg white and milk, hence the name Double-Skin Milk. When finished, this food appears to be pure white and semisolid. It tastes soft and sweet. And most importanlty, it has much nutritional value, good for your health.
1

Popular Snacks in GuangDong

You should definitely try the local snacks if you visit Guangdong. There are more than 1,000 kinds of snacks, the various choices of dim sums,for example, Shimp Dumpling, Steamed Shao mai, Steamed Vermicelli Roll and so on.

GuangDong Dessert also attracts your eyes and your stomach as well. Shuang Pi Nai, is popular here, and even in Hongkong and Macau. Simmered milk has a frozen skin which consists of a mixture of egg whites and milk, hence the name Double-Skin Milk. When finished, this food appears to be pure white and semisolid. It tastes soft and sweet. And most importanlty, it has lots of nutritional value and is good for your health.

You speak wonderfully, this is the way a native speaker might phrase it.