Humera
Self improvement Hello this is my first document in italki. I want to write about self improvement. No one born with a complete good Or bad habit. There is a place for improvement in every human being. Confidence, will power, are inherited but Some people use it and some not because they do not know how to use it.

<em>Here are some different ways to write this. </em>

Self improvement

Hello, this is my first document/writing on italki. I want to write about self improvement. No one is born with a complete good or bad habits. There is a room/space for improvement in every human being. Confidence, will, and power are inherited, but some people use them and some don't, because they do not know how. ("to use them", this phrase is optional to use again).

Self improvement

Hello this is my first document writing in italki. I want to write about self improvement. No one is born with a complete good
Or bad habits. There is a space for improvement in every human being. Confidence, will power, are inherited but
Some people use them and some don't. So every man should learn about them and practice those exercise to improve these treasures. Because with the help of confidence and will power a man can achieve every thing in life.