Ekaterina
我有几个问题。 I have some doubts about these sentences. Are they correct? Please, can you help me a little bit? 1. 他们从家里出发的时候,我正在起床。May I use "去" there instead of "出发"? or it doesn't matter? Is there any difference between "出发" "出去" and "出门"? 2.她给妹妹买了衬衫的商店不是很大的。or 她给妹妹买了衬衫的商店不很大。 3. 他正在辅导那个班。(那个班 ?) 4. 你接的代表团是从中国来的吗?(?)
1

我有几个问题。

I have some doubts about these sentences. Are they correct? Please, can you help me out a little bit?

1. 他们从家里出发的时候,我正在起床。May I use "去" there instead of "出发"? or it doesn't matter? Is there any difference between "出发" "出去" and "出门"? 出发 = embark, with a goal or purpose in mind.  出去 just means "go out" or "exit".  出门 is the same as 出去 with the specific implication of going through a door.  So using it to get out of a cave or a nest would not be correct.

2.她给妹妹买了衬衫的商店不是很大的。or 她给妹妹买了衬衫的商店不很大。 Very awkward or unnatural in Chinese.  I assume you wanted to say, "The shop where I bought the blouse for my younger sister is not big." 我买給妹妹的衬衫的商店并不大.

3. 他正在辅导那 班。(那个班 ?) Here you don't need a quailifier as 一 is acting as it.

4. 你接的代表团是从中国来的吗?(?)  The delegation representative you are receiving/meeting/welcoming/meeting is from China?

1

我有几个问题。

I have some doubts about these sentences. Are they correct? Please, can you help me a little bit?

1. 他们从家里出发的时候,我正在起床。May I use "去" there instead of "出发"? or it doesn't matter? Is there any difference between "出发" "出去" and "出门"?

No,It's can't be instead of "出发"。

As @Jeff went "with a goal or purpose in mind",It's 出发.

出去 just means "go out" .

出门 Basically is equal to 出去.

Ex. ”出去“,We can instead of "出门".
你要出去吗=你要出门吗

你要出去做什么=你要出门做什么,the same meaning
2.她给妹妹买了衬衫的商店不是很大的。or 她给妹妹买了衬衫的商店不很大。

i don't understand what you want to say...

but I guess it might be "她在商店给妹妹买的衣服不是很大。" OR “她给妹妹买的衣服的商店不是很大”。

1).她在商店给妹妹买的衣服不是很大. This clothes is not very big which bought from store.

2).她给妹妹买的衣服的商店不是很大. This store is not very big which she bought clothes from it.

My English isn't well,but i try to describle this conditions..

First one is "clothes is small",second is "store is small"

what does your mean?

3. 他正在辅导那个班。(那个班 ?) 

那个班=it.

4. 你接的代表团是从中国来的吗?(?)

this sentence is correct.It(代表团) refers a team(all of them)