Azamat
My daily routine: My workday usually starts at 6:20 a.m. I clean teeth, wash my face, get dressed and go out to the bus stop. I have breakfast rarely. Then i get a bus to my work. I work for metallurgical factory. It's located about 25 kilometers far my house. I usually start my work at 8:00 am. I work as drawing engineer. I make different schemes, plans, drawings. It's not really interesting job, but very quiet and not difficult. I've got a car and sometimes i get to work by it. I have a time for lunch during an hour at 12:30 am till 1:30 pm. Normally i take some food from home. My lunch consists of grilled chicken or meat and some vegetables. I have a cup of coffee two or three times during a workday. My work finished at 5:00 pm and i get a bus to my house. I come there about 6:00 pm and have a dinner with my family. Then i learn English, watch film or go to the gym. I normally go to bed at 10:00 pm.

My daily routine:

My workday usually starts at 6:20 a.m. I clean brush my teeth, wash my face, get dressed and go out to the bus stop. I rarely have breakfast rarely. (!!!!) Then I get take a bus to my work. I work for at a metallurgical factory. It's located about 25 kilometers far away from my house. I usually start my work at 8:00 am. I work as drawing engineer. I make different schemes, plans, and drawings. It's not really an interesting job, but very quiet and not difficult. I've got a car and sometimes I get go to work by in it. I have an hour for lunch from during an hour at 12:30 am pm till 1:30 pm. (12:00 AM = midnight, 12:00 PM = noon) Normally I take bring some food from home. My lunch consists of grilled chicken or meat and some vegetables. I have a cup of coffee two or three times during a workday. My work is finished at 5:00 pm and i get take a bus to my house. I come get there about 6:00 pm and have a dinner with my family. Then i learn study English, watch a film or go to the gym. I normally go to bed at 10:00 pm.

Pretty solid! The only problems are phrases that don't translate directly between Russian and English but it's all perfectly understandable.