Azamat
Let me introduse myself Im work as engineer for Oskol Electric Metallurgy Factory. I make different draws, plans, schemes and 3D models. I'm from Stariy Oskol, Belgorod region. But I was born in Salavat, Bashkortostan. I have been married. My wife is 26, and she works for the same factory as me. I have a son, he's only six months. He's very nice young gentleman.)) I graduated Moscow University of Alloys and Steels at 2011. My speciality is iron custing. I'm learning English about a month. I'm going to pass KET. It's the one of Cambridge University Exams of English language. I'm going to pass all of these exams during three-five years. I'm trying to teach myself but it's not easy. I spend about three or four hours everyday to learning. I'm teaching myself. I'm using four books: oxford living grammar elementary, English vocabulary in use elementary, Oxford word skills base, essential KET. Also I'm watching cartoon pepa pig film friends in English without subtitles. Finally I'm listening many dialogs, songs, topics.

Let me introduse myself

Im work as an engineer for Oskol Electric Metallurgy Factory. I make (you could say create) different draws drawings, plans, schemes and 3D models.
I'm from Stariy Oskol, Belgorod region, but I was born in Salavat, Bashkortostan. I am married. My wife is 26, and she works for the same factory as me. I have a son, he's only six months and he's very nice little guy.)) I graduated from Moscow University of Alloys and Steels in 2011. My speciality is iron cutting.
I have been learning English for about a month. I'm going to pass KET. It's the one of Cambridge University's exams of for English language. I'm going to pass all of these exams within three-five years. I'm trying to teach myself ,but it's not easy. I spend about three to four hours each day studying. I'm teaching myself. I'm using four books: oxford living grammar elementary, English vocabulary in use elementary, Oxford word skills base, essential KET. Also I'm watching the cartoon ¨Pepa Pig Film Friends¨ in English without subtitles.
Finally I'm listening many dialogues, songs, and topics. (where are the topics found, newspapers?)

Keep up the good work.

Let me introduce myself

I'm working as an engineer for the Oskol Electric Metallurgy Factory. I make different drawings, plans, schemes and 3D models.
I'm from Stariy Oskol, the(?) Belgorod region. But I was born in Salavat, Bashkortostan. I am married. My wife is 26, and she works for the same factory as me. I have a son, he's only six months. He's a very nice young gentleman.)) I graduated from Moscow University of Alloys and Steels in 2011. My speciality is iron custing.
I have been learning English for about a month. I'm going to take the KET. It's the one of Cambridge University's Exams of the English language. I'm going to pass all of these exams in three-five years. I'm trying to teach myself but it's not easy. I spend about three or four hours everyday studying.
I'm teaching myself. I'm using four books: Oxford Living Grammar Elementary, English Vocabulary in use Elementary, Oxford Word Skills Base and Essential KET. I'm also watching the cartoon Pepa Pig Film Friends in English without subtitles.
Finally, I'm listening to many dialogues, songs and topics.