April Carolina
Letter to my Friend... Dear Nicola It's nice to have met you. We've been friends for God knows how long and I may not be the best 'best friend', but you will always be the best personal body guard for me(hehe). If ever you feel sad, remember that I am here. You know that you are the one of my best friend and I can truly open up to. But, I often feel that I don’t tell you how much I love you. You really are, a great person. Not just in words but in real. Today I am really missing you a lot and I decided to write you a letter. Last night I was having dinner with some friends, and I missed you a lot. I still miss the moments that We spent together in our lives during our English Inmersión days. Today We live in different cities and We both have new friends now. But you know that I never feel the same just I used to feel it with you. You have been best friend and you will always be in my life. You understood me clearly, the compassion I felt in your friendship was not found with any other person. I can’t forget you and I know it well that You will also never forget me. Love, Carolina

Letter to my Friend...

Dear Nicola

It was nice to have met meet you. We've been friends for God knows how long and I may not be the best 'best friend', but you will always be the best personal body guard for me(hehe). If you ever you feel sad, remember that I am here.

You know that you are the one of my best friends and I can truly open up to you. But However, I often feel that I don’t tell you how much I love you. You really are a great person. Not just in words but in real life.

Today I am really missing you a lot and I decided to write you a letter.

Last night I was having dinner with some friends, and I missed you a lot. I still miss the moments that we spent together in our lives during our English Inmersión immersion days.

Today, we live in different cities and we both have new friends now (repetitive, either use today or now, but not both). But you know that I have never feel felt the same just as I used to feel it with you.

You have been my best friend and you will always be in my life. You understood me clearly, the compassion I felt in your friendship was not found with any other person.

I can’t forget you and I know it well that you will also never forget me.

Love,
Carolina

Letter to my Friend...

Dear Nicola

It's nice to have met you. We've been friends for God knows how long and I may not be the best 'best friend', but you will always be the best personal body guard for me(hehe). If ever you feel sad, remember that I am here.

You know that you are the one of my best friends and I can truly open up to you. But, I often feel that I don’t tell you how much I love you. You really are a great person. Not just in words but in real life.

Last night I was having dinner with some friends, and I missed you a lot. I still miss the moments that We spent together in our lives during our English Immersion days.

Today we live in different cities and we both have new friends now. But you know that I never feel the same as I used to feel it with you.

You have been my best friend and you will always be in my life. You understood me clearly, the compassion I felt in your friendship was not found with any other person.

Love,
Carolina

<em>Nice letter!</em>

Letter to my Friend...

Dear Nicola

It was nice to meet you. We've been friends for God knows how long and I may not be the best 'best friend', but you will always be the best personal body guard for me(hehe). If ever you feel sad, remember that I am here.

You know that you are the one of my best friends and I can truly open up to you. But, I often feel that I don’t tell you how much I love you. You really are, a great person; not just in words but in reality.

Last night I was having dinner with some friends, and I missed you a lot. I still miss the moments that We spent together in our lives during our English Inmersión days.

Today We live in different cities and We both have new friends now. But you know that I never feel the same just  as I used to feel it with you.

You have been a good friend and you will always be in my life. You understood me clearly, the compassion I felt in your friendship was not found with any other person.

I can’t forget you and I know it well that You will also never forget me.

Love,
Carolina